Whether is a startup building it's business plan or an established business reevaluating costs; every small and medium business come across the big question when it comes to technology: "Should we hire a computer guy or should we outsource it?"
Here are five reasons why iEple recommends to obtain a contract with an IT firm, rather than having an in-house technician.
1. 24/7 assistance and monitoring without ever paying overtime: Proactive plans include unlimited monitoring and troubleshooting of core systems day and night. So your company never has to worry about begging your technician to stay after hours or to arrive early to solve issues that may have occurred before business hours.
2. Wide scope of experts on-demand: Technology firms can allocate different tiers of technicians according to your company needs; whereas in-house supported companies often have to pay for contractors when the internal guy lacks experience or knowledge about certain technology. IT support firms naturally keep their technicians updated and excited, working on different client environments and getting used to many different areas that often bring your company new ideas and updated tools.
3. Payroll and benefits relief: When small and medium business decide to have in-house support, they normally go for just one IT person, only to find themselves helpless when vacation and time off benefits are due. With a technology company supporting your IT needs, you never find yourself worried about missing support due to vacations.
4. Professionalism and partnership: By obtaining IT support as a service, your company and your employees always receive courteous response from technicians that are always happy to assist. Should they fail to meet your expectations, a simple call to customer service will get things straighten, taking away the headache of having to discipline your own personnel. Plus IT firms, or at least iEple team members become truly interested on keeping your business running.
5. Useful Free Reporting: IT companies have already invested big sums on software and procedures that provide reporting to clients, giving peace of mind and clarity that would be otherwise costly and hard to achieve if handled internally.
iEple is proudly growing business and keeping each individual client happy to see their companies convert their technology equipment into real productivity assets.
Try iEple and let your company become healthier, smarter and more profitable.
Deploy dozens of computers in minutes with iEple's BioGreenPC
Enterprise I.T. Support for ALL